• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIll Kelso Roughwear 23380

chamboid

Thanks everyone, first jacket I have bought from new, and as soon as it turned up I thought, yep, thats it. Just nice to have it confirmed.

chamboid

Haha. No. I've though about every jacket, canceling it, thought about just getting one, thought about everything but unless I do it now it'll never happen, and who doesn't want a Goodwear

(Think, for now I'm going for the two Monarchs A-2 and M-422) The monarch style in a lighter russet will compliment the Kelso well by being different. No collar stand, collar shape, pocket shape etc.'

stevetfire

Great fit ,looks like a very nice colour to it as well, it will be interesting so see it breaking in.....the buzz rickson suits you too , great jackets cheers :)

bretron

chamboid said:
Haha. No. I've though about every jacket, canceling it, thought about just getting one, thought about everything but unless I do it now it'll never happen, and who doesn't want a Goodwear

(Think, for now I'm going for the two Monarchs A-2 and M-422) The monarch style in a lighter russet will compliment the Kelso well by being different. No collar stand, collar shape, pocket shape etc.'

Check out Andrew's ("Roughwear") Monarch in dull russet. A thing of beauty.

johnwayne

Hey Ben
thats does look nice and fits you well, lovely colour too, will be even nicer once aged/beaten up a bit! Just a good amount of wear and time, not suggesting for one minute you hot water treat it - Ive never had the balls to try that!! You gonna keep the collar studded down? Been a topical comment here more than once - I more often dont but on occaison do like today (my 80's ELC house).
cheers
Wayne

chamboid

I just like the collar done up, especially with a collar stand. Just looks smart. For a more
Relaxed jacket I'll grab my G-1.

But that is one reason I went for the GW Monarch a-2 in the end Aude it looks so good with the collar done up and and undone.