• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso and Crown Zippers

stanier

Can BK get quality repro Crown's to fit to their jackets? After seeing Platon's pics in the repro manufacturers section I'm smitten with the idea of one of their Badalassi russet cow hide RW 23380's with a Crown.

Or anyone know where I could get a zip to send to BK?

A

Anonymous

Yeah, if you buy it we can install it on your super Badalassi RW 23380

stanier

Hi Silver Surfer, do you have a link to the eBay listing please? I had a look and couldn't find them.

Cheers

Chris

marcvs66

Peter Graham said:
Expensive bit of kit. I wonder where the seller gets them from ?

Looks exactly like my NOS Crown Zip that I bought from Mash Co. in Japan a few years ago. I paid something like $80 for it back then. Should have bought a couple more, when they still had these in stock...

stanier

Those zips are splendid, but are on seal tapes which might not look too great on a russet jacket. The zips Silver Surfer spotted were repros and I'd be happy. Presumably you can get them somewhere. I can't believe Eastman, BR and all the Japanese makers tooled up independently.

I'm going to give Eastman a call on the off chance....after all a sale is a sale....

A

Anonymous

I have never seen a Crown zip of this kind in any other color tape than this brown and if you notice MacArthur's jacket here

MZV1_X_CU93_O.jpg

it has the same brown color tape.

ausreenactor

I just pushed the envelope with Tianna and grabbed one for my BK Werber order....

Dad did say "If you are going to do a job, you do it right (smart arse)"

One left..... Get in quick..