• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best V. Hilts yet?

bseal

How come the fellow who had J.C. make him one, a special redye, never posted pics? How about it, Buzzthetower?

A

Anonymous

In the new Toys McCoy Perfect Book there is an illustrated (by photos) step-by-step guide to how this jacket was distressed.

If you have this book can you post the photos?

cmk-2

Hey that's me I had john make the "Great Escape" Re-dye. There did not seem to be much interest from the forum and I wanted to get it broken-in a bit before I posted any pics. That Toys does look great imo. Robin

cmk-2

give me a few days and i'll post some pics. Here in "sunny" FL. the weather is nothing but rain and cold. Good A-2 jacket weather. But not for pic. taking. Robin

greyhound52

Here is a picture in my 42 Buzz RW 23380 model (Bronco hide version). I think this one makes an excellent V Hilts model. Have my nametag on it not Capt Hilts.
buzz_frt38.jpg

cmk-2

http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare ... =snapfish/

Ok, my wife nor I can figure out how to post pics. on this form. So if you want to follow the link above I think it will get you there. Notice on some of the photos where the dark brown is starting fo rub off showing the Russett under coating. Thanks to J.C. and his willingness to try something new. I now have a great "Great Escape" A-2

Weasel_Loader

cmk-2 said:
http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3295338014/a=131421220_131421220/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Ok, my wife nor I can figure out how to post pics. on this form. So if you want to follow the link above I think it will get you there. Notice on some of the photos where the dark brown is starting fo rub off showing the Russett under coating. Thanks to J.C. and his willingness to try something new. I now have a great "Great Escape" A-2

Only seem to get to see the first photo and a very small one. Any way get a link to view photos without registering on Snapfish?

Burnsie

Weasel_Loader said:
Only seem to get to see the first photo and a very small one. Any way get a link to view photos without registering on Snapfish?

Same problem here, but the one pic looks great! Any way to copy the img code and paste here? Little help deeb7!

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Burnsie said:
Any way to copy the img code and paste here? Little help deeb7!

Without joining, I can only get the first picture. If cmk could right click each of the other photos, then click Properties and copy the URL ... paste that into a post, highlight, then click Img.

232323232%7Ffp63262%3Enu%3D3363%3E653%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3A2%3C88%3A72337nu0mrj

cmk-2

Guys I'm sorry but I'm new to this posting pics. I would like them to be much larger but I don't know what I did wrong...HELP!!!