• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best use of a M422a

hacker

IMGP2193.jpg

IMGP2197.jpg

IMGP2198.jpg

Took my Block out for a joyride today, it's where she's happiest :D ....Happy Thanksgiving All!!!!!

Hacker

bfrench

Administrator
hacker said:
Took my Block out for a joyride today, it's where she's happiest :D ....Happy Thanksgiving All!!!!!

Hacker

Hi, Hacker,

Happy Turkey Day - what better way to celebrate any holiday or event.

Isn't it a bitch trying to hold the camera at arms length and get over 3 Gs plus fly the plane too - but fuuunnnnn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Snowman

Jason

Got to love a pilot who's not afraid of rate 2 turns! Great photos there Hack, thanks

T-Bolt

Lookin good, Duane........lookin REAL good. Seeing photos like that makes me want to get my Private Pilot current again! ;)

Ted

hacker

bfrench said:
Isn't it a b*tch trying to hold the camera at arms length and get over 3 Gs plus fly the plane too - but fuuunnnnn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Snowman

Ain't it the truth! :lol: .......By the time I snapped..well you know....these things happen quick! ;)

IMGP2194.jpg

Below is a good panorama shot of the Front Range with the Continental Divide in the backdrop. The airport is just off the left. Those twin peaks in the center, Mt. Elbert and Longs Peak both over 14K.....note the lack of snow...told that's gonna change tomorrow :(

IMGP2195.jpg

Hacker

dujardin

many thanks Hacker for this small piece of dream...fly fly flyyyyyyyyyyy

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee marcel

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the seat of the pants action, Hacker! Way to step on the ball!

SpeednAngels

hacker said:
IMGP2193.jpg

IMGP2197.jpg

IMGP2198.jpg

Hacker

Its been over a year since I been back...still looking for the
twin of the Block u got on. nice pics call the ball!

hacker

Went up yesterday afternoon and took this. We had a few inches of snow earlier in the week but you wouldn't know it from this picture!

IMGP2201.jpg

Peter Graham

Duane, you're a lucky man to be able to shake off the shackles of the everyday world. When I make it to the US I'm gonna be knocking your door for a ride.

SpeednAngels

hacker said:
Went up yesterday afternoon and took this. We had a few inches of snow earlier in the week but you wouldn't know it from this picture!

IMGP2201.jpg

HeyCaptain
jes make sure the pitot doesn't get too frosty..LOL
I'am lookin' at that fluff indem yonder hills..
beautiful

hacker

Peter Graham said:
Duane, you're a lucky man to be able to shake off the shackles of the everyday world. When I make it to the US I'm gonna be knocking your door for a ride.

Come on over buddy!....After "debrief", first beer's on me :D

Hacker

Peter Graham

hacker said:
Peter Graham said:

Come on over buddy!....After "debrief", first beer's on me :D

Hacker
You've twisted my arm. Keep the beer on ice !

A

Anonymous

I would need a few beers before getting near that crazy driver and his crate!