• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful Good Wear Leather David D Doniger in a "smaller" size.

blackrat2

That’s a great jacket and not a bad fit on his son!
I am fortunate to have one of his goat jackets the leather is amazing, just incase your sitting in the fence

Dany McDonald

My lord, I could pull the trigger for one of these, especially made with goat but not any. That skin already has so much character and the potential is just there waiting to pop.
But I already have that shade in a GW RW made with horse, looking for a proper darker shade at the moment and since I sold my Aero...

I'll keep looking at JC sale page I guess....;) Fingers always crossed.

Dany McDonald

Why not ask John to give it a slightly darker wash? That would then wear in and look insane in a while. Couldn't beat that!
He might do it. Would be very authentic for a Doniger also.

Oh that would be so swell and right in so many ways, contract, skin, pocket shape etc...

Measurements dictates that I will not be able to zip it, it's a tad small for me.

D

Dany McDonald

Just for the sake of sharing something we like to look at.

Insane skin and epaulette detail here. I give it 24 hr availability at most...

epaulet_seam.jpg

Abyss

That would be me. John was kind enough to send me the jacket for a test fitting to see how it would work for me, and it work really well! Amazing jacket and John was just a pleasure to work with.

I can't thank this forum enough for the help (especially Dany and Brettafet). I wouldn't have found this jacket without you all!

B-Man2

That would be me. John was kind enough to send me the jacket for a test fitting to see how it would work for me, and it work really well! Amazing jacket and John was just a pleasure to work with.

I can't thank this forum enough for the help (especially Dany and Brettafet). I wouldn't have found this jacket without you all!
Beautiful Doniger …. Congrats !