• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bay State Militaria

havocpaul

Has anyone ordered from this militaria dealer, Bay State Militaria from outside the USA? On a number of occasions I have followed their ordering instructions only to receive an e-mail stating the item has already been reserved by another customer; now I may be paranoid, but I get the impression they perhaps don't want to mail overseas as I cannot believe I keep losing out everytime I order especially when some of the items remain as available on their site. I know their site does not have a checkout or basket facility so maybe I am just unlucky. They add new items each Wednesday night and I check the following morning UK time where items appear as available.

TankBuster

Paul,
I know they sell all over the world. Normally most items are gone within the first 10 minutes of showing up on their site. He updates every weds at 9pm central time. I've missed 80% of what I've tried to get. They aren't the best at cleaning up their site (showing what is sold and what is not), but he is a pretty straight guy. My only advice is to keep trying.

havocpaul

Cheers Jeff, guess I suffer from the time difference and his slow changing of items' status on his site, most militaria dealers here in UK now use an immediate update via 'shopping basket' and 'checkout' system so that was what I am used to...hope I get lucky one day!

bombs away

Hello Paul,
I'm a costumer of Scott Kraska (100% satisfied). No problem for him to ship overseas. If he ships to France, he surely ships to UK ... ;)
You just need to be luckier !

Tim

wvarnam

I've heard a lot of good things about Scott at Baystate, I think the problem is (as mentioned above) that most of the high end items are gone very quickly. Hang in there! :)