• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bargain (I think) 1:18 P-47 Thunderbolt

Officer Dibley

Fcuk me Couchy, it’s feckin HUGE !! Good on ya. Blaze the trail. When i tell my missus what stunts some of you pull, she’ll think i’m normal !! :D

Smithy

I fancy one of these for a winter project

Even better, they did a 1/8 series which is truly magnificent. I've lusted after their 1/8 SE5a for years.

My mate Ken Wynn back in NZ has the 1/8 Fokker Dr.I in his study and it is absolutely, (pardon my French) fucking spectacular.

B-Man2

Even better, they did a 1/8 series which is truly magnificent. I've lusted after their 1/8 SE5a for years.

My mate Ken Wynn back in NZ has the 1/8 Fokker Dr.I in his study and it is absolutely, (pardon my French) fucking spectacular.
Was that French??? Damn I didn’t know I could understand French!!;)

Carl

ausreenactor

That's kind of neat Couchy.

Have a go at making your own model aircraft though, it's far more satisfying, you can build the exact plane you want with the markings you want and the kids get a kick out of it too.

They end up looking better too ;-)

I have a coffee table to work on. All my kits are at home with my paints and brushes. I have to tanks under my brush ready for weathering and final assembly. They have sat like that for a year. I have four Tamiya aerosol cans on top of my desk ready to go. War Room shelves are full of my kits. I ummed and aahed for a day whether to take it out of the box, only to pack it up in three months for a move... Had to do it.. Now it is taking up more floor space that it needs to...

ausreenactor

I might have a crack at weathering the P-47. I have a couple of Tamiya sets here ready to go.

I sprayed my 1/48 Sherman Firefly in the shower on some cardboard. Green powder over EVERYTHING. That is another reason why the model making tapered. I have a store room without a light...but too dusty..

Members online

Latest posts