• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Band of Brothers A2

CBI

they probably felt this color would look better on screen yet its still accurate.

havocpaul

TOMG1401 said:
The proper question is why are all the sleeves 3 inches too long

Maybe because they were from RMNZ and their sizing especially the sleeves were pretty weird, think you often had to ask them to be shortened when ordering?

Marv

I wonder why they didn't use Eastman as they would have been local so to speak to the production in Hatfied.

Robman

I can only assume that they went with Rough Wear seal since they were common from a large contract (27752) and I have seen photos from the 101st Airborne Museum where they have a 27752 on display.

havocpaul

Yes, I only remember the guy from 'Friends' wearing one, certainly the only 'lead' cast member so the costume department didn't have to spend much on A-2's.

Peter Graham

havocpaul said:
Yes, I only remember the guy from 'Friends' wearing one, certainly the only 'lead' cast member so the costume department didn't have to spend much on A-2's.
Someone here posted a still of him wearing it. Horrendous 'tunnelling' as far as I can remember. He also wore a B-3 in one episode.

Kennyz

Hi everyone. Damian Lewis, who portrayed Major Richard Winters, also wore an A-2 in the episode "Points."

Ken

Marv

Kennyz said:
Hi everyone. Damian Lewis, who portrayed Major Richard Winters, also wore an A-2 in the episode "Points."

Ken

He also wore it on the night march in either episode one or two, can't quite remember which one of the top of my head.

colekwok

WintersA-2b.jpg

Damien Lewis was wearing a spanking new A-2 at several points of the series.

There were also a few actors playing the officers wearing their A-2 respectively at some
scenes as well.

Chandler

colekwok said:
There were also a few actors playing the officers wearing their A-2 respectively at some
scenes as well.

Rick Warden/Harry Welsh wears one in Crossroads -- standing in Winters' office with Nixon.

There's also an un-named jump instructor wearing one in Episode One. Anyone remember Nixon wearing one?

PaulGT3

THe colonel wears one when meeting with the NonComs when they turn in their stripes
to get rid of Sobel.

PaulGT3

I THINK the are RMNZ? Thats what I read, and I just started watching it. I am on episode 5.
The B-3 Sobel is wearing is in episode 1 where they are doing a training exercise and he gets lost
again.

Tim P

I was there and did a photo shoot for real mc coys. There were a few Eastman jackets around but not officially