• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B3 Roughwear in stellar condition

bazelot

I wanted to share a few pictures of a B3 jacket i recently acquired. It is truly in stellar condition and it looks like it was hardly worn. Shearling is soft with no holes and a few surface crackings. The shearling is strong throughout even underneath the cracking. The leather is a mix of beautifully aged russet and brown color. The only issue is the female side of the zipper which split in 3 different locations. The zipper is all there but i havent tried to zip it.
It actually fits me like a glove, i wanted to replace one side of the zipper but i know i will never wear it (too warm here) so i will probably leave it as is.

20230721_135546.jpg

20230721_135607.jpg
20230721_135615.jpg
20230721_135620.jpg
20230721_135626.jpg
20230721_135640.jpg
20230721_135710.jpg
20230721_135753.jpg
20230721_135757.jpg
20230721_135804.jpg

Dumpster D

Wow That, and the other Jacket from Jorge, both Mixed bath turning up in the same week? What are the odds?

This Jacket is another special and exceptionally rare case. Beautiful. Amazing!!! Where did you guys find these things!!!!?!??

So we have a mixed batch Aero and a mixed back Roughwear, both in primo condition!!!

I would leave it as-is, and keep it well looked after. Nice curly fleece on this one.

Love the Red tones, The colours really have amazing 'pop' with those straps and sleeves against the brown chrome and red Veg tan.

Last edited:

bazelot

Wow That, and the other Jacket from Jorge, both Mixed bath turning up in the same week? What are the odds?

This Jacket is another special and exceptionally rare case. Beautiful. Amazing!!! Where did you guys find these things!!!!?!??

So we have a mixed batch Aero and a mixed back Roughwear, both in primo condition!!!

I would leave it as-is, and keep it well looked after. Nice curly fleece on this one.

Love the Red tones, The colours really have amazing 'pop' with those straps and sleeves against the brown chrome and red Veg tan.
It looks like Jorge's is exactly the same manufacturer and contract

Dumpster D

Oh, pardon my confusion thinking this jacket, and the one from Jorge were different makers.

Yeah that's too crazy both Jackets are the Elusive and rare mixed batch, both Roughwear, both turning up here at the same time!!?!?

Was thinking of the Jacket in my own stash, it's a mixed batch B-3 in 'tough-love' Sort of condition that survived, which was made by Aero leather...

As for your Jacket? Never thought I'd see one this rare, in this condition.

This Jacket, and Jorge's Jacket, I mean WOW!

warms my soul to see.

bazelot

Oh, pardon my confusion thinking this jacket, and the one from Jorge were different makers.

Yeah that's too crazy both Jackets are the Elusive and rare mixed batch, both Roughwear, both turning up here at the same time!!?!?

Was thinking of the Jacket in my own stash, it's a mixed batch B-3 in 'tough-love' Sort of condition that survived, which was made by Aero leather...

As for your Jacket? Never thought I'd see one this rare, in this condition.

This Jacket, and Jorge's Jacket, I mean WOW!

warms my soul to see.
Yes it is odd they came out of the woodwork at roughly the same time