• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 Name Tag??

Im Sure Ive seen pictures of B10's with the A2 style leather name tag fitted but, damned if I cant find a picture anywhere now. Did they or am I dreamin???? Does anyone have a picture of an original with one fitted? Just got myself a B10 (repro) and I sat one on it and it looks fab on there, but dont want to fit one if they never had'm on in the day. Leather and drab look fantastic together!!!! Need a pic for placement also.
Cheers
Paul

TankBuster

Many had them! I'm sure I have quite a few photos of them. I also have one in my collection. A pretty normal practice actually.

Silver Dollar

Howz ziz? This pic is not mine but I don't remember what site I found it on. Please excuse the memory lapse.

MVC-008S.jpg

watchmanjimg

There's a well-known picture of BG Anthony McAuliffe being decorated by General Patton while wearing a B-10 with typical leather name strip.

Cheers guys, thats what I was after, and yes, I know that pic of McAuliffe being decorated by Patton and your right he has the name tag!

NUTS!!!! :lol:

:D :D :D
Paul

bombs away

Silver Dollar said:
Howz ziz? This pic is not mine but I don't remember what site I found it on. Please excuse the memory lapse.

MVC-008S.jpg

Hello,

I think this jacket comes from the fantastic collection of JCG, a member here on the forum.

Here are 2 wartime pics showing name tag sewn on B-10.
4978984620_5553255531_z_d.jpg

4978369693_7271cd2aaf_b_d.jpg

Tim

Silver Dollar

Well then I guess that settles that. If the member who owns the jacket I posted as an example reads this, please understand that I do not make any claim to the jacket or picture.