• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 jacket and NAF 11680 jacket, Gizemo’s

Dany McDonald

The quality i´ve seen so far was always great - only the material of the labels and the zipper are not on the level of a buzz for example......

Peter, thank you for pointing out the inconvenients, maybe small, but still.

Be fun to see Giz start going forward with correcting their labels with accurate one and up the zips, if the final products is as well detailed as the recent vintage fair photographs.

D

Shanghai-Mayne

IMG_6066.jpeg

Peter, it’s very good point. They only use better zipper on their limited edition items, usually it cost double.

On 2019’s special edition M51 parka, they used #10 crown zipper, only 40 pieces on the market.

IMG_0948.jpeg

IMG_0950.jpeg

IMG_0940.jpeg

Shanghai-Mayne

Just checked, the B-15 is 80000 yen, which is more like 500$!
I was considering to buy one but when I checked their prices it was clear that they may be a bit out of my budget…
Freddy,check Saint-ex’s reply , please.

They are also on Aliexpress where it's cheaper than the MyShopify website: ¥40,000 = 252€
But not all the product and less size available.
Images contain links.

View attachment 121373View attachment 121375

CBI

the photography is excellent (shown earlier in this thread), a little dark and shadowed making the products looks REALLY good and vintage-y. There are a few in full light photos where they look more average. Just an observation. Well strategized retail photography!!! My favorite is the NAF 1168 Khaki

Shanghai-Mayne

IMG_6467.jpeg

Just some speculation, about three B10s in the pic.
First two (from left), they are plain vision and ICWATC patch vision, thru an official pic they posted yesterday(see below, focused on right side of pic, you can see it’s texture clear) , these two are use sateen fabric. The third one, it’s shade are various from other two, maybe use some kind of twill fabric (NY/CO or 100% CO).

IMG_6448.jpeg

Sideslip

Just some speculation, about three B10s in the pic.
First two (from left), they are plain vision and ICWATC patch vision, thru an official pic they posted yesterday(see below, focused on right side of pic, you can see it’s texture clear) , these two are use sateen fabric. The third one, it’s shade are various from other two, maybe use some kind of twill fabric (NY/CO or 100% CO).
Is this an accurate representation of the original material types?

Shanghai-Mayne

the photography is excellent (shown earlier in this thread), a little dark and shadowed making the products looks REALLY good and vintage-y. There are a few in full light photos where they look more average. Just an observation. Well strategized retail photography!!! My favorite is the NAF 1168 Khaki
I will post, when they disclosed any information.

Enigma1938

Here some pictures of me wearing the GIZEMO N-1 Deck Jacket.

They are doing some really good reproductions - looking forward for their NAF 1168

View attachment 124277View attachment 124279
Still the best price-performance ratio when it comes to N1's.
I washed mine for the first time last weekend, fortunately no problems so far.
My former N1 from Bronson had a little fur loss and the brown dyed fur turned grey after the wash (30° wool program, no detergent)...

Last edited: