• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B1 Caps

Happy Hooligan

any one have an eastman B1 Cap?

I see they go by s-XL which one would fit a 7 3/8 noggin?

Eastman sells it for $60.13 shipped, History sells it for $86.25 shipped. I can save $26.00 by getting it direct from the factory...

Or what other vintage caps are out there that would look good and not look modern?

Falcon_52

I have an Eastman B-1 in a 7 3/8 and it fits perfectly. My head measures 23 1/4" (59 cm) so their size L should fit you right on.

It's a great cap - I wear it a lot. I've never seen the What Price Glory version but it looks nice on their website. That might be a good alternate like Tim mentioned.

Good luck in your hunt!

Noel

ausreenactor

G'day!

Is that fair dinkum?? They must come out of the same factory in China/Pakistan...someone goofed...

Couchy

Hawkeye

Do ELC B-1 caps comes with a sewn in black woven label like the B-2? I know the MASH B-1 cap has one, but some originals I've seen have a simple white tag instead, so I'm wondering which one ELC went with.