• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-3 ON DUTY

FlyingYankee

It's cold enough for this GW B3 today while snowshoeing. Still didn't need more than a tee shirt underneath.
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3B597%3Dot%3E27%3B5%3D4%3B8%3D%3A%3B8%3D36%3C44%3B89%3C734%3Anu0mrj

FlyingYankee

It's really not that bad to sit inside by the woodstove and drink coffee after Xcountry skiing. A good jacket makes the cold more enjoyable.

a2jacketpatches

I really do miss something about it by looking at that photo. Then I just remember back while living on Cape Cod when the power was out for ten days straight and shoveling three feet high of the stuff, Loring AFB, walking around the BUFFS all night during white out back in the 80's, entering I-25 in Colorado with only a few flakes to be seen and 15 minutes later stranded on the side of the road. From my kitchen I can see some on the top of the mountains, good enough for me.

Marv

FlyingYankee said:
It's cold enough for this GW B3 today while snowshoeing. Still didn't need more than a tee shirt underneath.
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3B597%3Dot%3E27%3B5%3D4%3B8%3D%3A%3B8%3D36%3C44%3B89%3C734%3Anu0mrj

Looks really great, I also love snow but doesn't look like the UK will be getting any this year (way too mild at the moment) and it's not even cold enough to wear my Irvin so still wearing my A2 to work :(

Here's hoping......

Phantomfixer

Wonder what the AF would think if you showed up on the flightline with your B3???? Besides the other flyers being totally jealous..
I dig the shoes too!! livin the life....awesome...wish we had that white stuff....