• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-3,It's a biggin!!!

dujardin

Clark, you killing me with this one on ebay. GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......................
IT'S NOT THE GOOD MOMENT FOR ME.
i have idea to buy a young horse to my daughter, decision is already tooked so my money will go on another direction .

seriously, she's mad about horse, on this photo she's riding Patch'; this horse is of his girlfriend

PICT0133-1.jpg

i will give her the pleasure to have HER own horse, probably a Palomino or Apaloosa (not sure of the word)

byeeeeeeeeee marcel

John Lever

Size 50/52 ???
I don't think they make them that big. It could be that the size is being expressed as a European measurement, but the seller is in the US so that would be odd.
Marcel are you planning to ' grow your own jackets' ?

Roughwear

tcwu said:
The B3 is not using Crown zipper few years ago !
He just copy every thing from HPA's website!

So this jacket may not even exist! Without photos of the actual jacket I would not recommand anyone buying it.

dujardin

Marcel are you planning to ' grow your own jackets' ?

sorry John but i don't understand the meaning of your question, can you use other terms

thanks marcel

John Lever

The horse !
Some people grow their own vegetables. I wondered if you planned to grow a jacket from the horse[hide] ? very small joke

Vcruiser

dujardin said:
Clark, you killing me with this one on ebay. GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......................
IT'S NOT THE GOOD MOMENT FOR ME.
i have idea to buy a young horse to my daughter, decision is already tooked so my money will go on another direction .

seriously, she's mad about horse, on this photo she's riding Patch'; this horse is of his girlfriend

PICT0133-1.jpg

i will give her the pleasure to have HER own horse, probably a Palomino or Apaloosa (not sure of the word)

byeeeeeeeeee marcel

Good for you!
Give her much happiness... :) ;)
They do grow up quick!
I rode horses all through childhood....and had a chance to take an overnight horseback ride with my father through the Colorado Rocky Mountaians when I was thirteen. Camped under a star studded sky. Something I'll certainly never forget.
Van

dujardin

I rode horses all through childhood....and had a chance to take an overnight horseback ride with my father through the Colorado Rocky Mountaians when I was thirteen. Camped under a star studded sky. Something I'll certainly never forget.
Van[/quote]

it was for sure splendid and unforgetable.

i will try to give to my daughter the envy to practise ''american riding''. i prefer this way; western (cow girl) style.

for John, if i'm patient enough, i will wait till this horse die to request John to realise at least 2 jacket for me.

byeeeeeeeeeeeee
marcel

fishmeok

Ha! That's not an Eastman, it's a US Authentic exactly like the one I just spent two days modifying to look more like a real B-3
Check out my other post for pics of what that thing really is...
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2105

The seller is completely scamming- the tag behind the pocket on the inside of the jacket has the US Authentic label on it, big and bright.
Cheers
Mark

Hawkeye

good eye there fishmeok. I sent them a (polite) msg asking about it, I look forward to the reply. Immediate payment required and all sales final? I'd like it to be an innocent mistake but somehow I think not :roll:

Hawkeye

She responded

"thankyou so much for the heads up, my brother in law gave my husband this coat years ago, he has quite a few eastman's and we thought this was one too i should have known to question him about it but my husband was so sure it was eastman, thank you for saving my feedback i work so hard to make sure i do good, so i thank you so much!! take care, i will relist as a us authentic, it was actually custome made and was bought for 750.00 so i'll offer it lower on the next listing.
susan"

Im chocking it up to an innocent mistake.