• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-15A OVER 1200.00????

Stony

A fairly rare jacket in really nice shape, and judging by the really small size, is probably attracting bidders from the Far East.

316thTCG

Hi all,

looks like some placed a bid for there max and some new guy edged it up and up with 17 little bid little increments! At times I like what eBay makes available that wouldn't be otherwise and at times the bidders (who don't know how to bid) drive me crazy!

Jeff

RCSignals

I'm convinced there are people who just bid for sport. They love to see how close they can get to a reserve or someone else proxy bid, as in that auction. Those same people are the ones who don't pay when they are highnbid at the end, and there are many of them.

RCSignals

From the measurements given it seems like a big size 36. Why do people give a "pit to cuff" measurement? It really is useless.

A

Anonymous

RCSignals said:
From the measurements given it seems like a big size 36. Why do people give a "pit to cuff" measurement? It really is useless.
Agreed, shoulder seam to end of cuff is a better measurement.

Peter Graham

I've just checked out the jacket in question. Crazy, crazy money for a B-15B that is in just reasonable condition. Even a mint one in that size shouldn't really sell for anything near that.