• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-10

Pa12

Has anyone out there washed their Bronson b-10.? Wondering about shrinkage etc.

Enigma1938

I did. It's one from 2017 - had no shrinking, just a little fur loss but nothing noticeable. Looks more used and broken in now.
I have no clue how the current Bronson B10 batches will behave in the washer

Flightengineer

I washed mine Bronson B-10 jacket last year and both of my B-15s from Bronson (two years ago). At a temperature of 30 C and gentle mode with a minimum spin speed without machine drying (!) (drying on a hanger in the air).
The fabric didn't shrink, but it looked "not new" (which I wanted) and the smell of "new fabric" disappeared.
There is an old thread here somewhere about B-10, there Thomas @Thomas Koehle wrote a lot about it, I followed his instructions, hope it helps.

Micawber

I washed the one I had maybe three years ago. Apart from light fading it improved it no end but did nothing to help the long teddy bear arms. I can't say it shrunk much but a lot of water has flown under my bridge since then.

Pa12

I washed the one I had maybe three years ago. Apart from light fading it improved it no end but did nothing to help the long teddy bear arms. I can't say it shrunk much but a lot of water has flown under my bridge since then.
Might it take some of the “fullness “out of it? Quite puffy right now. Unfortunately I was never blessed with the problem of requiring shrinkage, but this “jacket”is an exception ;)

leper-colony

Might it take some of the “fullness “out of it? Quite puffy right now. Unfortunately I was never blessed with the problem of requiring shrinkage, but this “jacket”is an exception ;)

STEVE S. has de-puffed sleeves on one I believe.​

Last edited:

Pa12

My Bronson experiment worked. Washed on “delicates”, dry on medium heat. Just shrunk enough that the sleeves are the right length
E62F475E-95AD-438B-B940-AF19ACA5A324.jpeg