• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avirex Mao

Erwin

I'm not sure what's more hideous, the art itself [BTW very nicely done] or keywords in a description ;)
s-l1600.jpg

Pilot

I'm not sure what's more hideous, the art itself [BTW very nicely done] or keywords in a description ;)
s-l1600.jpg

Waiting for one with Adolf or Che or the Kims… or pol pot etc.. the race to the bottom of… ethics.

Silver Surfer

Actually, there are a-2s with Adolfs on them. a popular motif for painted original a-2s during the war was a cringing, ducking, or running Adolf with bombs about to rain down on his head.

Erwin

Clearly these warmer pockets are hideous !
Well, it's just a different pattern, which was a good and handy addition to leather jackets from the late 40' and 50s. Some jackets used during the Korean War had this feature [I'm aware that these jackets were private purchases and shouldn't be even called A2 in my opinion]. Everything is up to personal preferences and that's great ;)

ZuZu

Killed hundreds ex-policemen and other employers of former government.
Revolution is hard on the losing side. Compared to most historical figures and every US president since 1945 he is a lightweight in the killing innocents department.

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye"

B-Man2

Che Guevara was a physician who threw aside the traditional Hippocratic oath to “do no harm “and became a Marxist revolutionary. In the process he killed or had people kill hundreds of people who did not conform to his Marxist revolutionary principles. Those people killed were not only wealthy politicians and government workers, as those who fuck with and distort history like to distort . He killed common people , campesinos and anyone who did not support his ideals. He killed parents of teenage children who did not give up their teenagers to fight for his revolution . He killed teachers and religious leaders who did not support his Marxist policies . He was a vile human being who deserved to be executed . Those who followed after him in later years were equally as vile, to include Abimael Guzman the leader of the Maoist movement and the Sendero Luminoso or Shinning Path in Peru. I have first hand knowledge of his atrocities. Like Che, he killed government officials but also included campesinos and working class non military people who were just trying to survive in a civil war torn country .
It pisses me off when I see young people who have zero knowledge of Che or his atrocities wearing a Che T-Shirt . Or people who attempt to change history in support of their own political or idealistic principle .
What’s next on their agenda … ? That Pablo Escobar was a humanitarian who was just attempting to over throw the Colombian Government for the good of Colombian society?

Sorry ZuZu … Here you’re entitled to your own opinion …… but not your own facts .

Last edited:

mulceber

What ethics? You live in today's world- there are no ethics- just reality or fantasy.
When I used to teach history, one of the first questions I would get as an ice-breaker on day 1 of the semester was "when in history would you like to live?" My answer was always, unreservedly, "now." You say there are no ethics (you mean in foreign policy, I assume?) today, Jeff, but in doing so you make it sound like the past was somehow different. But foreign policy is and always has been totally amoral. Any other opinion is either romanticizing the past, or gullably believing historical figures as they romanticize themselves.

Last edited:

Saint-ex

Well, it's just a different pattern, which was a good and handy addition to leather jackets from the late 40' and 50s. Some jackets used during the Korean War had this feature [I'm aware that these jackets were private purchases and shouldn't be even called A2 in my opinion]. Everything is up to personal preferences and that's great ;)
A failed attempt to go into the realm of humor rather than politics.

FlakMagnet

Found out the other day that the word "politics" originates from a greek compound word:

"Poly"- which literally means "many", and "Tics"- which are blood sucking creatures.