• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVG Khaki's

Grant

Looking at a photo like this reminds me that khaki's will always be cool.

khaki.jpg

watchmanjimg

The second guy from right had damned well better keep his finger off the trigger while drawing that revolver . . . :eek:

Seriously, it's a great picture and I love the unofficial shortened sleeves and private-purchase holster rigs. Oh, and the pants too.

watchmanjimg

dmar836 said:
Looks like the guy on the far left is wearing cowboy boots.
Dave
Kansas City

It's hard to tell, but I think I can see traces of the stitching typical of issued service shoes. Not to say cowboy boots were never worn in combat zones, but I don't think this guy is wearing them.

Grant

They're wearing all different kinds of shoes and boots. I have another photo showing one pilot sporting a pair of buckled engineer boots.

Grant

Here's another shot of the AVG crew looking pretty bored or tired or both. Check out the engineer boots the guy in the foreground is wearing.

AVGIII.jpg

handworn

And B-6 goggles, looks like!

Where'd these photos come from?

Grant said:
Here's another shot of the AVG crew looking pretty bored or tired or both. Check out the engineer boots the guy in the foreground is wearing.