• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATF HBT TROUSER

Brettafett

I know you're asking about the ATF version, and I cannot comment, but have you seen Bronson's versions?

Ive ordered a few things from them, and postage is incl and Ive never paid import duties. Good value and quality items, generally.
Love my ATF Tanker, but after postage and import duties to UK, actual costs almost doubled.

Cocker

If they are the same quality as their P41 USMC trousers, go ahead, they're good stuff!

Smithy

Everything I've had from them I've been hugely satisfied with. Beware though being in Europe the postage will be scary and you may very well be hit with import taxes/duties. If you factor those in then they won't be a nasty surprise.

ausreenactor

Had to get them taken up but love them.

Wore a pair of TTO USMC HBTs to death...

ATF ones will take some wear to break the in. Have new camo Army and USMC HBTs and the Camo Coveralls. All great stuff. Well worn stuff is soft and comfy.

16221082335867514040073077342886.jpg
16221082719561360619800351827164.jpg
1622108306500821085302975433199.jpg
16221083157589160492048554024809.jpg
16221083323866584141794227917652.jpg

M. from Berlin

Many thanks to the gentlemen. Bronson does not currently have HBT pants. Well, customs and shipping from the US have gotten expensive too. They definitely don't send first class. Mario

B-Man2

Kind of surprised that ATF didn’t have their annual Memorial Day Sale . I was waiting for that, but looks like their annual sale may not happen this year . Just speculation but maybe it’s been a rough year business wise due to Covid -19.

Chandler

Kind of surprised that ATF didn’t have their annual Memorial Day Sale . I was waiting for that, but looks like their annual sale may not happen this year . Just speculation but maybe it’s been a rough year business wise due to Covid -19.
Rollin announced back in April that he wasn't having the Mem. Day sale this year, just the sale he had back then. Don't recall the reasoning, other than giving employees an actual holiday weekend.

Nix that presumption -- I just found the April 17 email -- it's more to do with moving into their new building during the last week in May. Big logistics and inventory headache to have a simultaneous sale.

B-Man2

Rollin announced back in April that he wasn't having the Mem. Day sale this year, just the sale he had back then. Don't recall the reasoning, other than giving employees an actual holiday weekend.

Nix that presumption -- I just found the April 17 email -- it's more to do with moving into their new building during the last week in May. Big logistics and inventory headache to have a simultaneous sale.
Thanks for that . Hopefully once things level out, Rollin will offer a sale to celebrate his new building and to thin the herd of some items .

ausreenactor

They are expanding the facility so I think they are doing really well. Possibly too busy to take a surge?