• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

At The Front B-10 Sale

Clark J

Remember size down!!Buy it and get the sleeves tapered and you have a nice daily wearer!!

dmar836

We talked about this before. So they run big? A med (37-40) would fit a 42? Correct?
So no damage this time around? Thought the zipper had been resewn on the last sale.
Dave

zoomer

Anyone have any intel on the length of these B-10s?

My Spearhead ("Godars Coat Co.") is actually wider than it is long! (21" shoulders vs 20 3/4" zipper)

grommet

Here is the deal:
Marked size 40 (medium) measures 24" pit to pit and 25" from bottom of collar down back (add an extra 2.5" for the collar).
Marked size 36 (small) measures 22" pit to pit and also 25" from collar down.
I have a 40" chest and fit in the size 36 comrfortably.
Although the same synthetic pile lining is used in the sleeves as in the body, there is an unlined gusset so you don't feel it pushing on the armpits.
Really, a pretty nice jacket.

CBI

yes, order a size down - they run HUGE and the sleeves are kind of "puffy" - excellent jacket - for the price - suggest it as a great wearer with a basic B-10 look. No need to go into the BR, ELC comparisons, those are more authentic but ATF is close enough unless you are looking for an exact repro.

I owned one and liked it but sold it on eBay getting about what I paid for it!

Own an original B-15a now to take its place

zoomer

Read a little closer and you'll find Rollin is only offering a B-10 because some Airborne troops wore them. He doesn't want to get into flyboy gear, and apparently, neither does most of his customer base.