• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone selling an ATF B-10?

dmar836

Now that I let the past two sales go, I would like one. Anyone order a small and want to let it go? I really want to mod the pocket flaps and sleeves and add my new patch. Most of my buddies pics were of him in his B-10.
picture-43.jpg

picture-8.jpg

Dave

CBI

I recently sold one on eBay. Buy one size smaller, they run very large. The lining is nice and warm but very thick, much thicker than an original or premium repros. its kind of "poofy"

dmar836

Thanks,
My hopes were to find one that hadn't been faded do that I could taper the sleeves, reshape the pocket flaps, maybe move the pockets(fading dependent), and shave that lining down.
I was just too indecisive for the first sale then too lazy/forgetful during the second.
Dave

CBI

wow - if you are going to do all of that work, might it not be best to save for a BR???

I have to say that I liked my ATF at first but in the end was sorry I bought it as you get what you pay for. I guess if you like to "play" with the mods then great.

dmar836

Yeah, my plan is to put a patch on it in tribute to my friend, Wayne. I'd hate to drop big bucks on a cloth jacket that I'm going to "play with". If I wanted to budget that kind of money, I'd add an original to my collection - not for wearing and certainly not for adding a patch!

Based on all the suggestions, I'm looking for a small in the ATF B-10. Any other maker would likely need to be a med.

Dave

CBI

I agree, if you are lucky, you can find the real deal for not much more than a BR. I sold my ATF B-10 after buying an original B-15. Never did post pics of it.

Good luck on the ATF

etphonehome

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I bought a B-10 medium size from ATF during the sale period, i.e. $199 excluding postage. Yes it is very poofy.
Yours mod plan is very interesting and makes me also like to shave the lining down and trim the sleeves a bit. Look forward to modified jacket. Good luck.

DT :D