• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know what brand this jacket is?

Andy B.

I apologize if I'm not supposed to post eBay links, but in this case I think it might be appropriate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mens-Le ... 5d4566a937

I have come across a lot of these jackets on eBay. They all have the same styling, same neck snaps, same lining, same leather care tag, and same chain hanging loop. I figure there are so many of them that they had to be produced by at least a small company of some sort, and not just a single tailor in a shop. Anyone have any details about these jackets or maybe know the brand?

I like looking at these off-brand jackets and would consider buying one if I knew more about them (and got it cheap).

Andy B.

robrinay

Possibly by Lesco a NYC maker (possibly related to a leather bag maker of the same name, which produced a few styles very similar to Schott styles eg their 50's 60's cafe racer and their multi panel bike jacket - some had the makers label on their zip in fleece liners which are often missing so are tough to identify.

Andy B.

On one of the other web forums a poster recently posted a similar question and I believe the jacket is a Fidelity. I ended up getting one that needed some repairs, and it is a decent jacket (even more decent for the $30 I got it for :lol: ).

Andy B.

Andy B.

I know there is a separate section for links to auctions regarding the items for sale, but I wasn't sure if I could post a link to eBay in this section. I wasn't asking about the sale itself, just the style of jacket that was offered. I see some other eBay posts, so I think it is okay.

Andy B.

joeson

Andy B. said:
On one of the other web forums a poster recently posted a similar question and I believe the jacket is a Fidelity. I ended up getting one that needed some repairs, and it is a decent jacket (even more decent for the $30 I got it for :lol: ).

Andy B.

What he said.