• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone interested in an Ace's High jacket.

Chris 55

I've chatting with with a chap about some RAF gear and it turns out he has a Ace's High Irvin flying jacket for sale as it doesn't fit so has decided to sell.
It's number 32 and is a size 44 and do have some pictures and measurements and he's happy for me to put you in touch with him.
He's looking for £650 posted.
received_221668852667514.jpeg
received_934553133990264.jpeg
received_975485673290548.jpeg

B-Man2

Chris
Can I suggest that you post the measurements for him. Once they are posted, interested guys will contact him for sure .

B-Man2

I don’t know of any that can match it . It’s the best one I’ve ever seen .Most of the guys who bought them have long since left the forum, so that avenue for finding one is pretty much closed down as well .

stanier

Lovely jacket, and I'd be tempted but with a p2p of 22" and by the time you account for the fleece, I'd suggest that's for about 38" chest or even 36" as Irvin's look better a bit big, imho.

I wonder if Jonnyboy could be tempted out of retirement if we could even find him...?

Kermit3D

Damn... the dimensions seem to fit me.
Too bad I can't afford it.
Good luck with the sale :), it's a great jacket.

Micawber

Lovely jacket, and I'd be tempted but with a p2p of 22" and by the time you account for the fleece, I'd suggest that's for about 38" chest or even 36" as Irvin's look better a bit big, imho.

I wonder if Jonnyboy could be tempted out of retirement if we could even find him...?

Same here. Lovely repro but nowhere near a 44" going by what the tape says, I would be interested to see it on a 42 -44" person.
Certainly a good opportunity for someone though. They do occasionally pop up on eBay from time to time but spotting them amidst the sea of Irvin pretenders is key.