• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone here buy this PH movie jacket?

Marv

not me but was wondering the same thing........if anyone did, please post pics if poss.

havocpaul

I agree, one of the worst war movies of recent years, not Eastman's fault, I bet they hoped they were supplying jackets to an aviation classic! I was just interested in seeing closer images of what they made directly for the film as I like war movie 'props'. Now if I could find one of the B-3's worn in 'The War Lover'...!

269sqnhudson

That film is one of my guilty pleasures, I always quite liked it. It's nonsense obviously but not as much as some of the 40s and 50s 'classics'. Flying Tigers with John Wayne, for example, is terrrrrrrrrible.
AND the girls in PH are HOT

johnwayne

Hey....... John Wayne's the mainman - well he was once upon a time!! If I had a £1 for every time someone called me that I'd be able to buy an A2 or two!!!
I actually didnt mind PH - like a lot of computer aided stuff, you have to be open minded and not historically critical (the missus is always nagging me when I pick up on inacuracies) but in total agreement on the female element - Kate Beckinsale looked positively delicious!!!

Cheers
Wayne