• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have any photos of ELC B-6 or D-1?

Peter Graham

One of my favourite jackets. I searched for a long time for a good original. Eventually found an early redskin example in great condition but it's rarity and condition took away the fun of waering it, I was so worried about damaging it. It went to Japan in the end. I will probably end up buying a repro B-6 but I'm holding out to see if John comes up with one. That would be a winner !

MikeyB-17

I was never keen on the B-6, but now my B-3 is gone I do feel the urge for another shearling, just not a B-3. I really like the M-444, but nobody seems to make those except Japanese companies, and I'm not going that route-not with the pound the way it is at the moment. Perhaps a B-6 might be the way to go...

handworn

Oh, yeah. It just seems better with a context, like it's telling a story, even if it's fictional. And the ones with only someone standing don't show how the jacket moves on a person, and I do like that.

Sounds like the Aero it is. Did the tag come with it, or was it extra?

Vcruiser said:
Hello handworn
Many times members will "pose" in an effort to show certain areas of just how the jackets fit. This happened to be the only photo that I had on hand at the time.
I think that either Aero or ELC would be a great choice. If the Aero is that much cheaper..it would seem a no brainer. I do like mine.
Aero provided and attached the nametag. All I had to do was provide what I wanted stamped on it. They do make one of the better nametags..IMO.
Van

Vcruiser

handworn said:
Oh, yeah. It just seems better with a context, like it's telling a story, even if it's fictional. And the ones with only someone standing don't show how the jacket moves on a person, and I do like that.

Sounds like the Aero it is. Did the tag come with it, or was it extra?

Vcruiser said:
Hello handworn
Many times members will "pose" in an effort to show certain areas of just how the jackets fit. This happened to be the only photo that I had on hand at the time.
I think that either Aero or ELC would be a great choice. If the Aero is that much cheaper..it would seem a no brainer. I do like mine.
Aero provided and attached the nametag. All I had to do was provide what I wanted stamped on it. They do make one of the better nametags..IMO.
Van

The nametag was extra. If you live in the States..now is a great time to buy. I have a Bootlegger on order and due to arrive sometime next month.
Van