• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone ever buy from this person?

Andrew

No, sorry I can't offer anything there, but I was wondering if this was an Avirex on account of the "crafted in the USA" label?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Leadsky said:
No, sorry I can't offer anything there, but I was wondering if this was an Avirex on account of the "crafted in the USA" label?

Dear Sgt. Hack and US Wings,
..... The jacket is absolutely perfect. I saw the tag that said "Crafted With Pride In USA" and I couldn't help but be proud of that; even though I am not an American. This jacket embodies everything American craftsmanship stands for and is a testament to the quality of your artisans. I've spent the last 24 hours in my den surrounded by my collection of flightgear and flight helmets. Sitting in my cockpit simulator with the jacket on, I can almost hear the sweet growl of a Packard-built Merlin engine with her two-speed, two-stage supercharger. To quote Yeager, "I'm in hog heaven." ......

Peter Graham

I recently bought a Buzz Rickson MA-1 from him. The jacket was exactly as described arrived in five days. If my experience is anything to go by, you will have no problems with this seller

jacketimp

glad that you had a good experience pete..........

also sometimes english may not be a seller's first lingua........