• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANY HELP .Please eval jackets , thanks

bltbrad

not sure if i have anything good, but got 3 flight jackets , heres the first one , i do know it was made in korea, thanks brad.

Jeff M

Roughwear said:
Welcome to the forum. Larger and more detailed pictures would help members evaluate your jackets.

You can click on the individual pictures to enlarge them.
Not an expert here by any means....
I'd say the G2 is a low end repro with reproduced ...or, modern..... "art" patches...ie, not reproductions of authentic military patches.
The collar sure doesn't look like any mouton I am familiar with.

Don't see any photos of the other 2 jackets

dmar836

Yeah Brad, appears to be an inexpensive department store or souvenir shop novelty jacket. Not a collectible unfortunately.

Dave

Jeffro

Brad, I sent you a PM. Jacket is not military, but I like the patches. It's collectible to me. Let me know if you plan on parting with it and show us your other jackets. Jeffro

Jeffro

I think you guys may have jumped the gun on this evaluation. The jacket is a modern non-military type jacket. However, part of the name badge reads (USN Ret 'd). At least two of the patches on the jacket are vintage military squadron patches. I think this jacket was probably a replacement for the veteran's original G1; perhaps given to him by a family member or purchased himself. Unfortunately, the new member and poster was obviously looking for an instant evaluation and hasn't been seen since.
Jeffro