• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another WWII era G-1

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
sgbailey2002 said:
The seller has the label info in his description, when told the jacket was made in 1974 not WWII, as shown in the label, he removed the DSA line info and still maintains WWII era. Scumbag.

It's okay now ... he came up with a new idea. :)

THE REAL THING!! AN AUTHENTIC TYPE G-1 BROWN LEATHER FLIGHT JACKET MADE AND WORN DURING VIETNAM ERA.

Andrew

I had in my listings that i'd only accept it for overseas transactions, not local and someone complained so they pulled all my auctions citing breaching the rules which was news to me- this was months ago before all the hooha over here about the intro of paypal only payments.

I guess we probably have always had slightly different rules but you may never know unless you check. It wouldn't surprise me if they did insist you at least offer it as an option since they own both.

sgbailey2002

Leadsky said:
I had in my listings that i'd only accept it for overseas transactions, not local and someone complained so they pulled all my auctions citing breaching the rules which was news to me- this was months ago before all the hooha over here about the intro of paypal only payments.

I guess we probably have always had slightly different rules but you may never know unless you check. It wouldn't surprise me if they did insist you at least offer it as an option since they own both.

It's not required in the US yet. I will never offer it as an option, I'll quit selling first.

A

Anonymous

Luddites. Some of the attitudes to paypal verge on the hysterical.

sgbailey2002

Tranquility Base said:

I still have you blocked, because you have no clue why some people don't use paypal. Nothing hysterical, just sound business reasons.

A

Anonymous

sgbailey2002 said:
Tranquility Base said:

I still have you blocked, because you have no clue why some people don't use paypal. Nothing hysterical, just sound business reasons.

Same reason some people used to keep cash in a shoebox under their beds.

sgbailey2002

Tranquility Base said:
sgbailey2002 said:
Tranquility Base said:

Same reason some people used to keep cash in a shoebox under their beds.

You know nothing about me or my business practices, you are happy with paypal, good for you. I don't need it or use it, your simplistic comments keep you still blocked.

A

Anonymous

sgbailey2002 said:
You know nothing about me or my business practices, you are happy with paypal, good for you. I don't need it or use it, your simplistic comments keep you still blocked.

How interesting.