• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Squadron Patch Needing Identification (Disney?)

Any ideas?

Untitled1.jpg

EMBLEMHUNTER

Your patch is positively ID'd as the WW2 USAAF 839th Navigation Training Squadron and is a Disney design.
If you go over to the US Militaria Forum under the "Disney " section of the forum a guy goes by "Disney Dave" I posted a image of your patch and he ID'd it along with a great full color image of the design where you can see the whole emblem .
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Marcel I will e mail you the image of this patch Please post it here so it can be seen , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Thanks Marcel for posting the image , I have yet to figure out how to load photos on this site , most others I have no problems , but this one I just can not figure out , so I appreciate your posting it for me and for the others to see a much better image of what is on the leather patch !!!!

It most likely looks to have been one of the "decal on leather" types that's why so much of the design is gone , a shame as this was a cool emblem !!!!!

Anyway I'm glad I was able to hunt this one down and get an ID and the image !!!
Johnny