• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANother Good Wear Dubow 20960

bfrench

Administrator
Hi, Folks,

Just received my GW Dubow 20960 this afternoon.

I was only able to get one crappy photo to post but others will follow.

The fit is fantastic and the leather unbelievable - plus I had JC do a couple of things that I'll let him tell you about, if he chooses. He may not want to do them again.

Anyway here's the pic.

DubowFront.jpg

Cheers,
Bill French

Vcruiser

Snowman..
Very very nice!...and looks like a great fit!
Let me guess...(Inside pockets..).
VB

bfrench

Administrator
Vcruiser said:
Snowman..
Very very nice!...and looks like a great fit!
Let me guess...(Inside pockets..).
VB

Thanks, Van,

No - not even I would ask JC to do that.

Cheers,

Bill French

asiamiles

bfrench said:
No - not even I would ask JC to do that.

Surely this would not be an unreasonable request, since it would be modification that was performed to originals.

atkins

Great jacket you have there Mr.French! We need the review as your older jackets ( why no one does a review anymore? ).

Atkins

havocpaul

My reasons are because no-one knows me anymore not like Ringo who is an old ego! I am happy to accept any GW to be signed if I can then keep it!

airfrogusmc

bfrench said:
Hi, Folks,

Just received my GW Dubow 20960 this afternoon.

I was only able to get one crappy photo to post but others will follow.

The fit is fantastic and the leather unbelievable - plus I had JC do a couple of things that I'll let him tell you about, if he chooses. He may not want to do them again.

Anyway here's the pic.

DubowFront.jpg

Cheers,
Bill French

Looks great Frosty...

Congrats...

jack aranda

Nice jacket, Bill. A great fit. The red tones are very good. More pics, please. And, yes, what is that background photo?

better duck

Great jacket. Indeed, get busy getting creases in it, most of all in the sleeves! Be sure to post a few more pics, not only of the brand new jacket, but also after some three months or so: THe difference will most probably be stunning (provided you'll keep wearing it during that time :) )

bfrench

Administrator
better duck said:
Great jacket. Indeed, get busy getting creases in it, most of all in the sleeves! Be sure to post a few more pics, not only of the brand new jacket, but also after some three months or so: THe difference will most probably be stunning (provided you'll keep wearing it during that time :) )

Hi, Guys,

It'd a daily wearer but pics are on hold for a few days - just got a houseful of company - the good kind, so there'll be lots of laughs and good times.

Cheers,

Bill French

navvet

Enjoy your company. Good friends are worth their weight in gold. Don't forget to post photos when they leave.