• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American Flight Jackets book

mulceber

Ah, this one:

I remember I considered buying it a few years ago, but never got around to it. I'd be interested to hear people's opinions as well.

Chandler

Ah, this one:

I remember I considered buying it a few years ago, but never got around to it. I'd be interested to hear people's opinions as well.
I'm pretty sure I have that one packed away in my storage unit. IIRC it has some great images of originals.

ZuZu

Have any of you read the following book?

American Flight Jackets, Airmen and Aircraft: A History of US Flyers' Jackets from World War I to Desert Storm​

I’m trying to work out if it’s worth the money.
It's a bit obtuse- for instance- there aren't many jackets identified by label or characteristics- but part of the fun is trying to identify jackets by the photos.

YoungMedic

Have any of you read the following book?

American Flight Jackets, Airmen and Aircraft: A History of US Flyers' Jackets from World War I to Desert Storm​

I’m trying to work out if it’s worth the money.
I did not have it but a different book of similar title, but the masses have spoke. I would add it in

YoungMedic

Here’s the one I have which is also very good I think, there’s not a lot of specific contract information but great pictures
IMG_3880.jpeg