• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American Eagle A2 ( ?!? )

kiltie

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMERICAN-EA...44?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2326844410

Here - to me - is a surprise: an American Eagle A2. I dunno how much American Eagle stuff there is outside of the US, but it's pretty much crappy mall wear faux distressed junk ( for the most part ). This, on the other hand, looks pretty darn good.

Talon zip, throat latch, through-and-through stitched hanger, nice liner... Too bad they didn't shoot for a contract style tag. I woulda picked this up back in the day if it was the standard mall offering.

A

Anonymous

I saw that, not terrible, I would be tempted, but the start price is about 100.00 to high. Is your Avatar from Our Man Flint?

pdweiser

I don't think this is from the popular mall store American Eagle, as the tags for that American Eagle product are pretty much the same across the board. I'm thinking this was done by American Eagle Leathers. A company I can't find much about on the Internet.

kiltie

chitchat said:
Is your Avatar from Our Man Flint?

"...There is no Battle of the Bulge ribbon..."
Nah - Danger Girl. Not really a follower; I just liked the picture.

pdweiser - I started to think the same thing after some searching. Came up with pretty much the same results as you.