• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alpha's new B15

zoomer

That's gangsta!

Contest: Find a function for each of the zipper pockets.

My favorite "out there" miljac was a Japanese G-1 in bright screamin' royal blue. It looked like something Claes Oldenburg would have made, only he would have made it 30' across and out of Naugahyde. This you were supposed to actually wear.

A

Anonymous

What's the problem ??

It's SOOOOO "2008 out of the box" darlink :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave

Tim P

What it does serve to illustrate is how, year after year, fashion looks to the established for a foundation. flight gear is designed for functionality and smartness and with those as a starting point, any design is going to find some appeal.

oose

I've seen a white leather G-1 out there I'm sure I've got the pic on one hard drive!

your stu

svejk

Adam of Mythbusters was wearing a really weird looking jacket the other day, with a huge red 'remove before flight' tag hanging from it. I do not think it was one of these Alpha, though.

Tim P

alpha jackets currently seem to favour this red tag. gimicky. must have some appeal though...