• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alden Jumpers

from LeatherSoul Hawaii,

a nice modern and dressy interpretation of service shoes, on the Truebalance last, same as the 'Indy' 405's, pic's of new and worn.

j11.jpg

j31.jpg

LSJumpboots1.jpg

bootsfgroupside1.jpg

in Horween #8 colour Shell Cordovan.

BEVAN

Cobblers161

Ah right, are they your pics from SuFu?

Beautiful boots, I'm in line for the next batch in 6 months time.

I'd considered a pair of the Alden Carmel boots or possibly the Leather Soul Navy calfskin but these baby's blow them out the water. Very nice indeed.

These are mine in Horween #8 shell cordovan:

Sz 10.5d on the Trubalance last...same last as the 405 "Indy boot",

and now this from Leather Soul Hawaii :

4) The 1) Vintage and 2) Ultimate Jumper Boot (New model, thanks BD!)Trubalance last
Double leather oiled waterlock sole
1) Brown oiled nubuck, 2) Brown chromexcel
Natural edgetrim
Stocked size run: 6-10.5D
$450.00

see.... http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com for pre orders, closing 4/4/10

Bevan. BD

kevlarg

Hello Bevan,

Who made your rough-outs? (in the picture with three different pairs)

Are they the toys mccoy's steve mcqueens?

Thanks,

Kevin

Cobblers161

Hey Bevan, when did your Jumpers arrive. I was down on last years pre-order and still no word.
They looking mighty fine!

Cobblers161 said:
Hey Bevan, when did your Jumpers arrive. I was down on last years pre-order and still no word.
They looking mighty fine!

They got wet in Ueno (Tokyo) and look a lot better now.

I got them (unworn)in an off eBay deal from a chap in NYC, at a great price.

I think there's quite wait at the mo' for anything on the Trubalance last from Alden. It is their most popular last for special make-ups, and they only have so many lasts.....

I'm on the list for this boot in Vintage buck, and also the Chromexecel finish,

Bevan.

Cobblers161

Am I right in thinking same detailing with the Vintage being a similar finish to Boondockers and the Ultimates using the same leather as the Ultimate Indys?

Cobblers161 said:
Am I right in thinking same detailing with the Vintage being a similar finish to Boondockers and the Ultimates using the same leather as the Ultimate Indys?

No,....Vintage Jumpers.....same details as shown but using same nubuck as the Vintage Indies, along with the Chromexcel Jumpers, these were my suggestion to Tom Park @ Leather Soul

Bevan.

Cobblers161

Gotcha, thanks!

I've just recieved some details from Tom (I think he works 24/7) and the Ultimate is, he says a Browm Chromexcel with a burgundy undertone. I thought the Ultimate Indy, which I have, is more of a redd-ish hue akin to run of the mill 405's.

Is the brown jumper therefore likely to be the same or of a more brown colouring?

Tell you what though, the Jumpers would look smashing in snuff suede!

Best,
Steve