• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero USAAF W535ac-16160 Type A-2

Ken at Aero Leather

In answer to various queries we've had re our latest Horsehide................which has been a LONG time in the making and was matched (really well) to a couple of WW2 Aeros
It is full grain, tanned in The UK from selected European Horse, it is pure aniline tannage that also uses “classic” waxes and oils.
It has a pull up but also due to the rich brown of the crust will display Teacore properties

We've held off introducing the W535ac-16160 for a year or more to co-incide with the new leather, these things don't happen overnight, London Cabbie "hailed" the very first one, the second sample, made at the same time, is up for grabs on our stock page
https://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=5132

For anyone not a size 40" we have opened the order book

https://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=5131

Plan is to keep production of this contract to our very best leathers only, Vicenza, our reworked Jerky with selected "super grain" and the new Kelpie Tea Core Horse, "Kelpie" being a mythical Scottish Horse!!

Last edited:

London Cabbie

Been wearing it non stop 24hrs. The colours and hues in the leather are amazing...reddish browns, dark claret & deep, deep burgundy’s. Beautiful. Love it @Ken at Aero Leather.
EADE7763-AA66-41B6-9B6F-A2828395F67A.jpeg

blackrat2

Ken, what’s the leather used on the images on the site, I assuming same as cabbies?
Have you got some images of the new jerky??

Ken at Aero Leather

Ken, what’s the leather used on the images on the site, I assuming same as cabbies?
Have you got some images of the new jerky??

Yes, Same "Kelpie" leather on our site
Only Jerky pics I've got are from jackets made from the sample batches that I've been working on in my studio....................my way to keep my head in one piece through lockdown :)

Best blow these up to get a true look, my digital camera is approx 30 years old
1940 jerky a-2.jpg
Jerky Russet.jpeg
Excelsior JerkyBikeFinalSample (1) (002).JPG

ausreenactor

It's all about the Monarch still at the moment. This will get some legit wear in the New Year. It will come with me to Brisbane when I return to work, for real. This hide is awesome... Knew it right away from the pics. If Aero had launched this new hide earlier in the year I would have possibly gone that route.

Will be able to exploit 24/7 air conditioning at tax payer expense and get the 'chill' happening. Our borders are opening up on 01 Dec. Only one state now is dealing with a COVID cluster. Hopefully they contain it. They failed to use hindsight and allowed their security to work in other locations and return home? Just like Victoria.