• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Type A-2s All Sizes £450 each

mulceber

I saw a very different deal that just about made my jaw hit the floor: a gorgeous russet BoB Irvin in my size. And now Ken has my money. :D

Last edited:

JimO

I saw a very different deal that just about made my jaw hit the floor: a gorgeous russet BoB Irvin in my size. And now Ken has my money. :D

Congratulations Jan! That's an awesome jacket that should keep you very warm. :)

Ken at Aero Leather

I saw that too, looks really good, apparently, according toi Murray it looks far better in the flesh

mulceber

Well, a box arrived a day early from Aero while I was at work. Really something nice to come home to. I'll be doing a full review in due course, but suffice to say, I'm over the moon about it.
0BE7EA1E-1CE6-44F3-880B-4E3436A7A928_1_105_c.jpeg

9B5B945E-994F-4B48-88D8-947EBB24FBC5_1_105_c.jpeg

mulceber

I concur. Hard to compare Irvin Shearling vs. B-3 shearling, but this shearling is far nicer and more supple feeling out of the box than my Eastman B-3 is after a winter's worth of wear. I miss the map pocket, which was always nice for car keys, face mask, etc., but this is just much more comfortable and has some great texture. If you can get one, do it.

@Ken at Aero Leather my compliments to Wendy, who made this jacket.

Members online

Latest posts