• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Sale.

Stravaiger

Ta for the heads up !………with me being near enough local it would have been rude no to order something. So an ANJ4 it is , yo, none to shabby a pattern for rocking up on my bike in.All that is needed is a wee drop in temperature.With the Summer Solstice fast approaching then it follows so is cooler weather.

Stravaiger

What is this?
IMG_0548.jpeg

Stravaiger

There is something else in this box ,yayaee.!!! When you kind people steered my to Aero and I wound up buying a Highwayman , which is very very braw, while there I had tried on a couple of sheepskins and selecting the Highwayman finally
IMG_0552.jpeg
was my sensible heid on….the sheepskin is my hearts choice. So now I have another one but will wear this one as much as I can

Stravaiger

Ahahaha , it is indeed a Syderco. It is a Calypso , carbon scales with the fine ZDP-189 steel blade. Tough to dull tough to sharpen but sweet as a peach nonetheless.