• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AERO REALDEAL

Vcruiser

When new...

46932.jpg

Aero AAF roundel and nametag
30cf1.jpg

Jap POW engraved 3-23-42 zipperpull...
6e3a1.jpg

Later addition...Jerome made 527th chestpatch...eBay leather wings...
100_0386.jpg

A

Anonymous

Great jacket, were did you get the leather wings? There is something to be said for a name tag and shoulder patch only, very clean look. Love the patch.

A

Anonymous

Hey Van,
Have you any more pics of the jacket now that it's got a bit of age ?Did you do anything to prematurely age the jacket ?

Would be nice to see a full frontal (of the jacket).

J_H

Vcruiser

J_H

I'll post some pics a little later this afternoon.
No...I didn't artificially age the jacket...except for the name & bomb tags.

Van

CBI

Cool. Great to see how close the repros look to the original. Lots of talk about the inaccuracies of Aero's A-2's but with some wear, they all look pretty darn good. Generally, I don't see the reasoning for not getting an Aero in terms of accuracy, its close enough! I do like the other makers as well and we all have different faves. Nice Aero's all around!

Vcruiser

Thank you.
The camera didn't seem to pick up much of the grain in the Buffalo.
Here's a closer shot.

100_0428.jpg

Van

A

Anonymous

They ALL look Great Van. Thanks very much for posting / sharing them.
J_H

airfrogusmc

All look GREAT Van. I've always liked Aeros especially their real deals. Both your seal and your russet have broken in beautifully.

Burnsie

Fantastic Real Deals Van! BTW thanks for introducing me to VLJ. I love Aero...maybe 'cause they're made in Scotland and I'm a Burns. Or maybe 'cause they make great jackets! Here's my one Real Deal, russet with rust knits - 2 years old
OClub.jpg

Vcruiser

Glad you're here,Burnsie.
Watch out for the riffraff!
We needed a Russell Crowe lookalike. ;)
Nice RD BTW.
VB

A

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Burnsie !! Cracking jacket too. I've always been an Eastman guy myself but your and Van's jackets are making me think about an Aero russett real deal ........ :eek:

J_H