• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero leathers pike brothers B15 vs Eastman B15

Griffon_301

no, not really. we do have several sorts of curry ketchup here available but as we are a nation of BBQers as wells we have many other toppings and sauces as well.
and among them many spicy, very spicy and terribly spicy ketchups and toppings with Jalapeños in them or even spicier stuff....
being a child of the seventies when only Ketchup, mustard and mayo were known, it is amazing how much more stuff is available nowadays...

Griffon_301

Mexican beer in Austria, fer shame doc! ;)

oh boy! you need to come to Vienna and I take you on a beer tasting tour!

we do have Cornona here of course but also about 3000 small breweries as well that do great beers, Pale Ales etc.
no need to harm oneself with Mexican Corona or American Bud, Coors or other stuff that tastes like horsepxxx :D

Griffon_301

sounds like an idea! I don't know that one but in Salzburg but it looks quite nice :)
on the Castle overlooking the city there is also a nice bar serving great beer.
and of course there is Hangar 7 :)
need to visit my friends their again anyhow ;)

20220127_223717.jpg

20220127_222306.jpg

20210805_190721.jpg

Chandler

on the Castle overlooking the city there is also a nice bar serving great beer.
I think that's Stiegel -- spent an enjoyable evening there some years back.

Is Hangar 7 in Salzburg?* If so, I don't think it was there when I visited -- I'd have been there in a flash!

*I see it's out at the airport -- we drove in from Berchtesgaden, so skipped the airport.

Griffon_301

yes, Hangar 7 and Hangar 8 are at the airport at Salzburg. you definitely need to go there. In H7 there is also a high class restaurant and a great cafe where you can breakfast with a view :)
during the warmer month, there is also an outside lounge which is a very nice location to spend a summer evening.
and if you ask nicely (or know the right people ;) ), you might get an invitation to H8 where the Bulls maintain their fleet :)

20210805_185111.jpg

20210805_184950.jpg

20210805_184856.jpg