• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Bronco A-2

nogbat

ive not seen any attacking going on??? good coments, fors and againsts but no violence , please gentlemen..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

gomez

Guys, I think we need to be a little more objective here. Which jacket a person wants to wear has a lot to do with their current personal tastes, not just their budget. I think the pursuit of perfection in a repro is an acquired taste and a process in and of itself. The gent who began this thread wanted to know if an Aero Bronco is a good jacket which may indicate he wanted to learn and more about what Aero is known and respected for- good looks, hides, quality of manufacture and moderate pricing. I don't believe he was looking to be 'schooled' on why a GW is better, though I'll grant that in some ways and for a price, it is. I'm just suggesting that the 'teacher' was more interested in the subject matter that turns him on than what the 'student' came to learn. BTW, when I head for the coffee shop this morning in my new used Aero, it won’t look exactly as if I just jumped out of 1942 [the zipper and knits are incorrect, gosh I hope no one notices] But if some one were to stroll in with a 'better' A-2, I'd be so surprised I'd spill coffee all over myself. Let us have our fun learning, will ya?