• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AERO B-3 Size 38

Roughwear

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0277976640

I love these two tone B-3s. Sadly the jacket seems over-priced, particularly with the damage to the zip. The description made me laugh. :lol:

Because I do not appear, the very smallish size discusses the rights and wrongs of it at this opportunity!
Notation size... 38R

A state... Because it is a thing old generally, the deterioration of the aging is the good state that the leather got a grip on itself still more although there is it. Front ZIP seems to be changed. The front ZIP root begins to come off. The ZIP closes properly if I have it carefully.

jacketimp

Roughwear said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120277976640

I love these two tone B-3s. Sadly the jacket seems over-priced, particularly with the damage to the zip. The description made me laugh. :lol:

Because I do not appear, the very smallish size discusses the rights and wrongs of it at this opportunity!
Notation size... 38R

A state... Because it is a thing old generally, the deterioration of the aging is the good state that the leather got a grip on itself still more although there is it. Front ZIP seems to be changed. The front ZIP root begins to come off. The ZIP closes properly if I have it carefully.

i guess for the japnese seller anglaise is not his mother tongue!

Rufus

Heya Andrew,

I think I mentioned when I was in Tokyo at christmas the (relative) abundance of poor quality but insanely priced originals in Vintage shops. A lot of dry rot, flaking etc, many bust zips,seams and rips, and all in excess of $2500+ each.

Aieee.... as was cried from war comics.

Ruf

PS... Do you know what unit patch is on the jacket, oh Eagled eyed Sage? :)