• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero 18775 , from (the) Real Simons

Shanghai-Mayne

This looks like a well-made, well-fitting jacket. What are your thoughts having worn it?
I have worn it 10 hours at home, I think it’s be like 1/2 as an ELC Jacket. Certainly it has minor flaws , craftsmanship and some materials can’t match with ELCs. But, in general the pattern is good, the leather is excellent considering the price. And it’s size charts is US/EURO‘s instead of Japan/Asian’s.

Very nice jacket SM, congrats
Thank you Ritch.
That's real sweet!
Thank you ,Tim.

Shanghai-Mayne

I don't know if my leather was from Poland......but it was made in China and the build quality and tailoring was quite impressive......but since it was made by a small store, I assume a mass factory wouldn't be as nice
Double Helix ain’t cheap , they stated use Shinki HH from Japan, if so, about 80% of Shinki HH use Poland rawhide.

Shanghai-Mayne

They’re selling knits now.
IMG_7365.jpeg
IMG_7366.jpegIMG_7364.jpeg

Micawber

Out of curiosity I went to taboo.com to look at this stuff but can only get so far before it requests registration but to register they want my mobile phone number. I'm not sure I'm happy with supplying that just to browse products..

Shanghai-Mayne

Out of curiosity I went to taboo.com to look at this stuff but can only get so far before it requests registration but to register they want my mobile phone number. I'm not sure I'm happy with supplying that just to browse products..
Steve
On the page of exact product, there are brief introduction of jacket and size charts
IMG_7449.jpeg

IMG_7450.jpeg

IMG_7451.jpeg

Detail of their knits :

IMG_7452.jpeg

And their contract with Waldes Shanghai, to prove they ordered real deal zip and collar hooks.

IMG_7453.jpeg

Micawber

Steve
On the page of exact product, there are brief introduction of jacket and size charts View attachment 146645

View attachment 146647

View attachment 146649

Detail of their knits :

View attachment 146651

And their contract with Waldes Shanghai, to prove they ordered real deal zip and collar hooks.

View attachment 146653

Many thanks. The issue I have is that I am presented with one page and the option to proceed to the next to view more products but in order to do so it requires registration and for that they want a mobile phone number. I really don't want to divulge that as I really don't know where the data will end up. An email account for registration is one thing but mobile phone number is something else.

Shanghai-Mayne

Many thanks. The issue I have is that I am presented with one page and the option to proceed to the next to view more products but in order to do so it requires registration and for that they want a mobile phone number. I really don't want to divulge that as I really don't know where the data will end up. An email account for registration is one thing but mobile phone number is something else.
Steve,
I see , all I know is, it didn’t work in that way before 2020. B-Bro is evil :mad:

kev15

I have tried. I ended up here on the pc browser. It keeps telling me that the page has expired. Trough the mobile apps I even installed Alipay, hit the wall when it required a China mainland Credit Card for identification purposes. Do you guys have an email address or whatsapp number to contact them directly?

Untitled.jpg

Last edited: