• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aces High Christmas offer!

jonnyboy

Hi guys,

I have a new batch of sheepskins arriving very soon, so will be working on the next jacket orders later this month and throughout January. The skins weren't due to arrive until early January, so it's nice not to be waiting for materials for a change!

I'm really pleased with how the first production jackets have turned out. They are exactly what I hoped to be able to make when I started this in 2009. It's taken a lot longer than I ever thought, but has all been worth it.

So, as it's the festive season, I'm offering 10% off to any forum members who place an order before Christmas. The first orders in the queue can expect to receive their jacket in January.

Cheers,

Jon

Frontcollar.jpg

CryptoDave

That's a great offer. I just received my Aces High Irvin and am very pleased with it. I have posted a separate thread in case you want to see. It's a great jacket and Jon is a pleasure to deal with.

Dave