• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a2jacketpatches East to Western Theater of Operations

A

Anonymous

Hey guys,
I'm heading to California this weekend and dropped prices well below half in order to help fund the journey. There will be a 4-5 day delay starting Sunday for shipping while I drive so please buy em up if you can before then. Otherwise, I'll be shipping the following Friday. Prices will remain as they are until I'm settled in CA, but prompt purchases will be greatly appreciated, it'll help me out.
Sean

I'll have my cell phone on the whole way with nothing to do but drive, so feel free to give a call, leave a message, and I'll call you right back. 508-367-8774

Ebay username - a2jacketpatches

442RCT

Great looking leather patches, I bought many of your patches over the past few months and the craftsmanship and artistry is fantastic. ;)

http://shop.ebay.com/a2jacketpatches/m. ... ksid=p4340

I can't wait to see what you come up with after you relocate.

My plan is to establish in CA, and restart this thing with a bunch of new ideas. Soon you'll see hand embroidered silk patches, painted, incised, and whatever else I can be challenged with.

CBI

Sean - thanks for the tip, just ordered a Flying Tiger breast patch - thanks - J

A

Anonymous

It's gonna be a permanent move to the Huntington Beach area, I visited a couple of weeks ago and went to the Chino Air Show. The best I've seen, Mustangs, Corsair (my fav) FW 190, all original Zero, you name it. Many other places of the same interest to visit. Year round good weather, New England is getting old real quick. Thanks for the all the plugs concerning my patches. And thanks to all the guys who have endured my mistakes while I've been jumping around to prepare for this move. I'm gonna try my hand at embroidered repros, incised, etc. and I'll even offer to apply the patches to jackets, should see some new stuff soon. A good friend of mine will be joining me, he does outstanding painted patches and we're talking about art applied directly to the jacket, Squadron insignia, jacket back art, and whatever else comes up. Again, I've been a bit of a space shot these days due to the limited space in my shop, my travels, etc. so thanks again to the guys putting up with me. Soon I'll have a great space to work in and bus will be running smoothly. Most important to me is you guys, I will always come through for you.
Thanks all, Sean