• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A2 stitching help

Silver Surfer

And then there is the story about the ant and the elephant...........best saved for a later date, and when the ladies aren’t present.

ausreenactor

Just got the jacket back today. Perfect timing. My son received his commission last Saturday and leaves for active duty in two days. The filling of the holes and dyeing to match the leather went very well. However, the imprint from my Command patch and name tape show a little. Overall it is looks excellent. My jacket was the original reissue A2, produced in 1988, so I’m hoping that over time the leather will soften over these spots. We think it will be wearable for him in uniform.View attachment 60579View attachment 60580View attachment 60581View attachment 60582View attachment 60583
Congratulations to you both! New uniform looks good. Get an original garrison cap and even 'Top' will be oppressed!

OPSEC withstanding, where is the Army's newest LT off to?

Trust noone, dry drills and 'stay frosty'!

Thanks for sharing that moment.