• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A trio of Irvins!

jonnyboy

Hi guys,

Just putting the finishing touches to jacket #3 - here it is with jackets 1 & 2.

It's massive - I think I was a bit generous with scaling up from the size 42 pattern! I think this is more like a size 46-48. Interested Søren?

Cheers,

Jon

Jackets-123.jpg

Andrew

Hey Jon, just my size! Could you expresspost that to Queenstown for me? I could really use it- It's currently -1 outside :D

Once you get past 3 you begin to have a shop!

flyboy

I really, really like that jacket - it's only a matter of where and how you measure "armpit to armpit" - and "across the shoulders".
The only real way out is to try it on - but that's a bit difficult since we live so far away from each other.
But man - am I tempted!!!!! :D

johnwayne

Gotta say Jonnyboy, I've never really been a sheepskin/shearling type of guy but you do make for a convincing case to have one, even though I doubt I'd get a lot of wear out of one - too much time in the car!! Very nice indeed - I'd be real chuffed to have produced something like them. Mr Eastman better watch out?

Cheers
Wayne

jonnyboy

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

Here's a couple more photos of jacket #3, and a shot of all three test jackets hanging next to an original.

Right, better get test jackets #4 and #5 started then. They will both be multipanel jackets.

Cheers,

Jon

4jackets.jpg

Front-2.jpg

Front2-1.jpg

NW Carver

Hi Jon, you probably busy with jackets 4 & 5 but just want to let you know that I PM'd you about the jacket..:))

Cheers!

dujardin

just splendid
brilliant

congrats
how do you say in english ?? hats off ...

maybe a day i will request you for a Coastal Command version of your splendid jacket (you know... the one with yellow hood)

no envy to start making repro of B-6 or US Navy flight jacket ???

congrats again

marcel