• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a splendid CBI jacket with art paint

dujardin

havocpaul said:
Very nice. I wonder why he is only shipping to USA/Asia these days, doesn't flag up on UK site.

yes, me too.

just for information, just 5 min before i made a search on ebay. and i do this small test.
on ebay belgium i select militaria in belgium, result 2504 items. than militaria in europe, result 12374 items. and than militaria worlwide, result 12795 items. and than after that, i'm gone on ebay US and start the same search militaria and ohhhhhhhh surprise, 118463 items found.
what i don't understand is the fact that on ebay belgium, i search for examples a L-2B and no result comes; i go on ebay US and have several items. i take the ebay number of the items, go back on ebay belgium and place it in the search and than it match, ???????? so, i go everytime on ebay US to make a good search, problem is that many sellers don't send outside US and sometimes have no paypal. but we have many friend on the forum to pass through....

byeeeeeeee marcel

wop54

dujardin said:
havocpaul said:
Very nice. I wonder why he is only shipping to USA/Asia these days, doesn't flag up on UK site.

yes, me too.

just for information, just 5 min before i made a search on ebay. and i do this small test.
on ebay belgium i select militaria in belgium, result 2504 items. than militaria in europe, result 12374 items. and than militaria worlwide, result 12795 items. and than after that, i'm gone on ebay US and start the same search militaria and ohhhhhhhh surprise, 118463 items found.
what i don't understand is the fact that on ebay belgium, i search for examples a L-2B and no result comes; i go on ebay US and have several items. i take the ebay number of the items, go back on ebay belgium and place it in the search and than it match, ???????? so, i go everytime on ebay US to make a good search, problem is that many sellers don't send outside US and sometimes have no paypal. but we have many friend on the forum to pass through....

byeeeeeeee marcel
Im no ebay expert but, IMO, when you do a search on a "local" ebay u only find the items that have been posted locally. U dont have to go on ebay US or whatever to find the items posted in europe or worldly: u have just to do an "advanced search" and choose the "search other countries" option . I think that when u place a specific item number ebay finds automatically the item no matter where its been posted. Hope that i havent said anything obvious or silly and that this may help!
Cheers, Carlo

havocpaul

I always do a worldwide search but Contrailschaser now appears to limit some of his stuff to North America so they don't appear in that search, like you have to go to eBay US to find them. He always used to sell everywhere, and indeed post here sometimes on the forum.

Andrew

Lignemaginot said:
I always hate to be told that I'm admiring something.

Even if I am.

(Me too, another popular one is "you are bidding")

It is indeed a shame that these guys no longer post shots of their collection here anymore as the forum is so much richer having content like that on it.