• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A simple case of Atwoitis ...

better duck

Marcels enthousiastic posts about his little kingdom (graciously allowed by the queen of the house of course ;) ) triggered me in photographing the effects of my (longlasting and rather costly) bout of Atwoitis. This is what is on my bedroom wall:
(the jacket on the far right is an ELC G1) But I've got two more GW A2s on the way!!

IMG_2896.jpg

Another pic from another perspective:

IMG_2897.jpg

And one especially for Andrew:

IMG_2898.jpg

Andrew

Two words- Batchelor Pad. :lol:

I would like to know what the new girlfriends say when they get to see the inner sanctum of the VLJ shrine.

That Werber is fantastic.

better duck

Andrew said:
I would like to know what the new girlfriends say when they get to see the inner sanctum of the VLJ shrine.
There is only one, and she likes it; She's into boots as I am into A2s (that is: having more than one can possible wear and still wanting more) and she has an attitude of "live and let live". I'm not complaining .... ;)

Andrew said:
Werber is fantastic.
It is, isn't it!

dujardin

hello Peter,

splendid , there is one positive thing in collecting nice flying jacket; there is no need of a wall paper.
it's just beautiful as it is.
a ''flashy'' brown leather jacket hanging on and we, we are happy.
womens require wallpaper, decorations, blablabli blablabla.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
next week, i'm off duty for 10 days, i will take time to place my collection in MYYYYY room.
and than back on my post for some (and last) photos

see you next
byeeeeee marcel

SuinBruin

Nice erg. I'm a former rower myself and I've got an old Concept in the garage -- I really should make more use of it.

better duck

SuinBruin said:
Nice erg. I'm a former rower myself and I've got an old Concept in the garage -- I really should make more use of it.

It's a model D, with a PM 4 monitor, that I connect to the PC, where I have RowPro: nice software. The seat is a tilting one (Core Perform, see Paul Smiths website: I provide a link further down), emulating the sideways movement (imbalance) of a boat. The entire machine is on slides, so the machine moves and I sit still (oh yeh, if that's so, how come I sweat like a pig when rowing? :lol: ) to counter the sweating I have a very simple thing, called the C-Breeze over the ventilator. It directs (self-generated) wind across the rower: a real blessing during long hauls! A rather costly setup, but well worth the investment. If anything, I'd recommend you the C-breeze: it cost me all of 29 USD direct from the USA. Here's a link: http://www.ps-sport.net/

SuinBruin

better duck said:
SuinBruin said:

It's a model D, with a PM 4 monitor, that I connect to the PC, where I have RowPro: nice software. The seat is a tilting one (Core Perform, see Paul Smiths website: I provide a link further down), emulating the sideways movement (imbalance) of a boat. The entire machine is on slides, so the machine moves and I sit still (oh yeh, if that's so, how come I sweat like a pig when rowing? :lol: ) to counter the sweating I have a very simple thing, called the C-Breeze over the ventilator. It directs (self-generated) wind across the rower: a real blessing during long hauls! A rather costly setup, but well worth the investment. If anything, I'd recommend you the C-breeze: it cost me all of 29 USD direct from the USA. Here's a link: http://www.ps-sport.net/
Wow, that's dedication... or insanity... or both. :lol: Me, I always hated the erg -- all of the pain of rowing (more, even -- the erg is very good at extracting maximum physical effort without the distractions of an actual boat), but none of the grace of being on the water and getting a boat to move the way it should.