• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few more additions to the jacket collection

CBI

Not the best pics but gives you all an idea...........

WW2 N-1 Deck Jacket

IMG_8944.jpg

IMG_8947.jpg

IMG_8948.jpg

IMG_8950.jpg

IMG_8951.jpg

IMG_8952.jpg

IMG_8964.jpg

IMG_8966.jpg

IMG_8965.jpg

Roland B-15D 1950's

IMG_8954.jpg

IMG_8953.jpg

IMG_8969.jpg

IMG_8971.jpg

IMG_8972.jpg

Good Wear A-2 no-name 42-18246-P Knopf - seal HH - gotta break this one in, purchased "used" but virtually unworn via 767fo

IMG_8974.jpg

IMG_8975.jpg

IMG_8973.jpg

IMG_8979.jpg

TankBuster

The B-15D looks real nice. They aren't as easy to find as they used to be. I used to have a minty B-15D and a B-15C but sold them a few years back. I just never wore them but I surely can appreciate the guys that like Nylon. As long as a guy can find one with the right body length, they are really comfortable jackets.

Persimmon

Good Grief John ...you have eyes !!
Where have those shades gone

Well done on the jacket purchase's

CBI

thanks - yes agree about the B-15 fit as being tricky. Super high waisted, puffy shoulders. I am a size 44R but the 44 orig B-15C/D's I have owned (briefly) were WAY too broad in the shoulders so I had to downsize to a 42. Yes, SUPER comfortable.

Opposite problem for me with the N-1, I tried on 2 originals about a year ago in my size 42/44 but the fit was odd. Geeeez

Alan - when posting pics I thought there was something wrong! The sun was right in my face for these.

767fo

They all look great John. But I think the Knopf might just have an edge on the others ;)

Peter Graham

Super nice B-15 there. I have a Rolen, albeit a modified one and I really like the fit of them. Love the Crown zippers too. You managed to pick up a tidy N-1 there. Not easy these days.

bazelot

THose are great jackets and the fit is spot on. I thought that was Paul Newman in the N1!!!

CBI

here's the GW Knopf after a little hot water - note better fit IMO:
IMG_9038.jpg

thanks - I am enjoying the N-1

Persimmon

CBI said:
here's the GW Knopf after a little hot water - note better fit IMO:
IMG_9038.jpg

thanks - I am enjoying the N-1

I agree John.
Character and fit.
Have you got a back shot to compare as the pre HWT shot looked a little loose on you ?

And you could have the famous sunglasses on for all I know this time.
Cunning headless shots !!