• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A $ 3,750.00 Aero A-2!! Big Size 46

A

Anonymous

The chest squadron patch is covering stich holes of another patch that was there ,also the top of the sleeve is rotting through above the shoulder patch .That why there is so much pecards on it !.

All the best Jeff

havocpaul

This seller has a history of selling ridiculously overpriced jackets, hopefully most collectors are aware of him and his 'tricks'...so much Pecards it has to be sticky and wearing it will give you a good fake tan!

Roughwear

This is a very expensive way to buy Pecards! :lol: Does this guy ever sell any any jackets as they just keep popping up on Ebay again and again?

Hawkeye

I can't see anyone ever buying an A-2 at that price, not even that Japanese fellow whos been buying everything in sight the last year or so.

havocpaul

I predicted this 'trend' for overvalueing jackets a while back, sellers now basing it on the fact one (Japanese) or two buyers are willing to pay over the odds for less than perfect jackets; just as happened in the early 1980's when the Japs were buying up anything and everything. I guess now is the time to buy shares in Pecards!

Roughwear

The Japanese chap is actually mentioned in Hell Bent for Leather. He is both a collector and a dealer, but only discovered Ebay a couple of years ago. Clearly he can see there is no profit in buying up such an over-priced Aero.